Spirulina is one of the oldest life forms on Earth. In fact, this blue-green micro algae is partly responsible for producing the oxygen in the planet's atmosphere that billions of years ago allowed the planet's originating life forms to develop. Spirulina is the world's first super food, and one of the most nutrient-rich foods on Earth.
It is said to be the best food to feed bythe World Health Organization andeven NASA approved it foritsspace research scientist. A kilogram of Spirulina is equivalent of 1,000 kg of vegetables.It is easy to digest, and contains high levels of proteins which helps the body to grow.
• Carotenoids prevent wrinkles, and keep it bright. Unsaturated fatty acid, gamma linoleic acid (Gamma linoleic acid) can reduce physical volume.
• Spirulina corrects blood vessel-related problems.
• Superoxide dismutase- (SOD),refreshes the enzyme cells.
• B12 vitamin in it gives energy to liver and pancreas.
• It also contains magnesium, calcium, potassium and other nutrients; the rich chlorophyll removes body toxins and increases immunity.
• It contains high level of iron content which is a powerful remedy for anemia.
• Stomach problems will be solved
• Anyone over the age of three can take this.
• For adults – 4 to 6 Grams per day
• For Children up to the age of 12 years – 1 to 2 Grams per day
It is available in powder and capsule form. Mixing the powder with lemon, sugar cane, pineapple, or fruitjuices is good for health. It can also be consumed in empty stomach. It can be added as flavorings agent in chocolate, biscuits, cakes, etc.