The peanut, also known as the groundnut and the goober and taxonomically classified as Arachis hypogaea, is a legume crop grown mainly for its edible seeds. It is widely grown in the tropics and subtropics.
They have a rich nutty flavour, sweet taste, crunchy texture and over and above a relatively longer shelf life. Soil conditions in some producing regions are ideally suited for dry, clean and spotless Groundnuts in Shell.
• Peanut contains lot of manganese content in it.
• Eating Peanut especially by women protects them being prone to foreman disease.
• Consuming 30 grams of Peanut everyday helps prevent gall stone formation.
• It prevents Heart diseases.
• Peanut contains anti-oxidant called polyphenols.
• Peanut helps in reducing stress.
• It helps in brain development and increases memory power.
• Consuming jaggery (It is a traditional non-centrifugal cane sugar consumed in Asia, Africa and some countries in the Americas.) along with peanuts strengthens the body.