Ficus racemosa is a species of plant in the family Moraceae. Popularly known as the cluster fig tree, Indian fig tree or goolar (gular) fig, this is native to Australia, Malaysia, Southeast Asia and the Indian subcontinent.
It is unusual in that its figs grow on or close to the tree trunk, termed cauliflory. In India, the tree and its fruit are called gular in the north and atti in the south. Country figs are special. Figs are a great source of energy.
• All vitamins are available in plenty
• To gain weight the fruits can be consumed in plenty
• It purifies the blood
• Good sleep/ Sound sleep one gets
• Children immune system strengthens
• Kidney diseases will be rectified
• Piles problem can be cured
• Skin diseases is taken care off
• Liver protection to a greater extent
• You can consume it by mixing ½ teaspoonful of fig powder into a cup of hot water along with sugar.
• This mixture should be taken in empty stomach in the morning.
• After dinner it is recommended that the powder shall be taken with milk instead of water.